Futureflue Chimney Relining
The chimney relining industry recognised the need for a more secure option to solve chimney problems.
The installation of a relining system is robust and secure and designed to last.
When should a chimney be relined?
- When a solid fuel stove or an oil/gas burning appliance is being installed to ensure maximum efficiency
- Cracked or broken liners are discovered which may leak fumes or smoke.
- The householder is looking for peace of mind that the smoke & fumes are being removed from fire as efficiently as possible with minimum risk of carbon monoxide entering rooms in the property.
The Futureflue relining service
- Experienced and trained staff with specialist training and knowledge of chimney problems.
- Comprehensive survey and survey report detailing the problems with the chimney and any other associated problems or issues contributing to the problem.
- Fast and convenient method of relining in comparison with other chimney relining or repair solutions.
- Futurflue can assist with the handling and processing of insurance claims.
- In addition Futureflue guarantees all its workmanship and in the unlikely event of a complaint this will be dealt with promptly.
- Futureflue are fully insured to carry out relining installations and all staff have undergone Health & Safety training.