Flexflue Chimney Liner
FlexFlue Chimney Liner
Flexflue can withstand temperatures of 750ºC during continuous operation and 1100ºC in the event of a chimney fire.
- Stainless Steel Flexible Chimney Flue liner
- Twin-walled Multifuel Liner
- German Engineered Design
- Triple-layer Interlocked
- Class 1 Stainless Steel
- High quality chimney flues & fittings
Why flexflue?Chimneys have been traditionally constructed with use of earthenware flue liners which are fragile and will generally not withstand more than one chimney fire. Flexflue twin wall flexible stainless steel liner however can withstand temperatures of 750ºC during continuous operation and 1100ºC in the event of a chimney fire.
Flexflue is relatively straight forward to install and is a durable quality lining which for new or older houses will reduce the risk of fire and structural damage. Flexflue with its smooth wall inside structure minimises the build-up of soot and offers protection from carbon monoxide poisoning through the rapid flow of toxic gases away from the fire/appliance.
Futureflue supply and install the Flexflue product which has been developed by engineers in Germany and is durable, of high quality and modern. It meets all the relevant standards outlined by the European Union.
Features of the Flexflue chimney liner
- Class 1 twin walled flexible flue liner.
- Multifuel type liner suitable for use with multifuel burning stoves, fires or boilers.
- Conforms to European standard EN1856-2-2004 tightness class P1 requirements for venting gas, liquid or solid fuel.
- Superior stability of the seam due to the three layers of
- interlocked steel. The outer corrugated layer provides a protective casing to minimise any damage during installation and to protect the inner layer from corrosion due to attack from residual deposits.
- Due to the use of the triple layer interlock joint system the liner has increased strength and stability while having a Bending diameter of 3-4 times the pipe diameter giving maximum flexibility.
- Flexflue is extremely robust and can withstand temperatures of 750ºC during continuous operation and 1100ºC in the event of a chimney fire. A 10 year guarantee is given with the product.
Futureflue supply and install the German-engineered Flexflue chimney liner. For more information on any of our products or services, please contact us.